Sunday, September 04, 2005

Update Sunday 4 September 2005

Well, quite a few things have happened since the last update of the website proper and the blog an eon (okay, over a year) ago: family movements from one locale to another, and updating of the website proper with more songs (huzzah!) in MP3 format. Finally, I've jammed with the local Boston band Ibex Life, playing keyboards. Not sure where it will take me, but that's what life's about, right? I will continue to create and produce my own music every now and then, but keep your eyes and ears open for the band, if you live in the area.

I'm also very close to developing that Paypal link, now...

On another more serious note, I cannot find better words to express the sadness at the state of things today, especially with respect to the disaster that has occurred in Alabama, Louisiana, and Mississippi. I visited New Orleans two years ago (for a wedding, no less), and had a hectic but rather fun time sight-seeing whenever possible. Now, the regional landscape is formidably and significantly changed, and lives have been separated; I can only hope that those who survived are able to find hospitalization, and contact their family and loved ones to let them know they're alive and okay. Red Cross.

Take care and be well.

-dpk